Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Remix This


The other night I was at a beach party where I heard Sultans of Swing being remixed with a Justice song! Sounds pretty crazy but it also sounded great. Recently I've noticed other collaborations with classic rock & electro tunes and I've been liking the results. MSTRKRFT has been following this trend for a while and two of my favourite sexy results include The Gossip and Metric remixes (not quite classic but definitely rock).



Also worth checking out is the new single from Southern Rockers' Kings of Leon, who's latest album, Only by the Night, debuts on September 23rd. (Only 20 days left!) Each Kings of Leon album has been amazing and I can hardly wait for their 5th mark of brilliance.



The video for their new single, Sex on Fire, can be viewed at the toolbar on the right. Enjoy!

No comments: