Friday, August 29, 2008

Making a Splash



In order to add some colour to grey rainy days, or keep my feet dry at muddy concerts, I hop into my green frog rainboots and hit the puddles! Fortunately for me, I have small feet so I can buy rainboots for little kids, because it seems as though rainboots for adults are either boring or hard to find. Who wants to wear something boring on their feet? Not me!

Thanks to I Love My Design, more people can enjoy colourful rainboots. With sizing going up to a women's 9, I Love My Design offers paintable rubber rainboots and a starter kit with six different colours, paintbrushes, a mixing palette and instructions. The non-toxic paint is waterproof but comes off easily with specially treated pads, allowing wearers to unleash their inner artist and make a splash in rainy weather!





As mentioned in a previous posting about customized footwear, why not just do it yourself? It's a lot cheaper and more original. I Love My Design's paintable rain boots range in price from $34.99 - $39.99 and can be purchased at Mastermind Toys.

No comments: