Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Top 5 Halloween Costumes


I was particularly impressed by this year's creative costumes and didn't see nearly as many Swine Flu, Balloon Boys, Lady Gaga's and Michael Jackson's as expected. The most creative costume I saw was definitely "The Blue Screen of Death". It was created by a young woman who was wearing a blue bristol board with the frightening white words you see when you own a PC and it's about to crash.

Here are some snapshots of my top 5 favourite costumes that I saw out this year:


"Ghetto Fabulous"





"Wanda", Waldo's photo taking girlfriend. Looks like she's searching for her man.




"Carlos" - the baby found in a hotel room from the movie "The Hangover"





"Trolls!" This was definitely a blast from the past and also a welcome surprise. The girls dressed as trolls used to play hockey with me at McGill and I hadn't seen them in a few years!






"The Last Supper" - Halloween Styles: Half as many attendees including The Invisible Man, a Cowboy, (me - Nat in a Hat) Jesus in the centre, DJ Johnny LaRue, Ghetto Fabulous and a Pinata ready to be smashed so that chocolate and candy can be eaten for dinner!





Photo credit to Julia Schneider for photos 1, 2 and 3.

No comments: