Friday, June 20, 2008

Celeb Spotlight



OK, so I'm not really into celebrity gossip but I have to admit that last night I was feeling a bit star struck after I ran into Scott Speedman! He was looking absolutely beautiful with his scruffy features, bright blue eyes and contagious smile. We spoke briefly about the club we were both at, his role on Felicity and why Toronto is better than L.A.

Where did I spot this attractive actor? I'm not telling. Apparently he goes to this club a lot and I don't want to give away his safe haven to any stalkers out there. However, if you do read my blog on a regular basis, you should be able to figure out where we were, as it's a club that I frequent quite often and always has very talented DJ's spinning.





Earlier in the evening, I had a taste for curly haired hotness while at an event with the Toronto celebrity chef, Jamie Kennedy. Also, a blue eyed beauty, this renowned restauranteur, was preparing a large meal made from all local and organic ingredients to benefit the development of Brickworks, an environmental oasis where he will be opening another restaurant.


His current empire includes: The Jamie Kennedy Wine Bar, Jamie Kennedy Gardiner (at the Gardiner Museum of Ceramic Art) and Gilead, a new cafe in Toronto's King East neighbourhood. Unfortunately I forgot to ask him what his new eatery will be called, but it will be more of a casual joint, in order to fit in with the community vibe that Brickworks is going for.

No comments: